The mission of the Alberta Paramedic Association is to support the advancement of the knowledge, skills and health & wellness of the paramedic profession.
To empower Alberta’s practitioners to lead their own profession through an elected, representative body known as the Alberta Paramedic Association.
The Alberta Paramedic Association conducts itself using the following core values:
- Professionalism: Represents itself with the display characteristics of a professional including reliability, competence, appearance and demeanour.
- Pragmatic: Will use a sensible and realistic approach to decisions and or solutions to problems within the profession.
- Democratic: The association is chosen by its members to represent its members. It will demonstrate democracy in all its affairs.
- Collaborative: Utilizing collaboration with membership, stakeholders, professionals and agencies to reach its objectives.
- Innovative: Providing solutions, supporting research, enhance knowledge and support evidence-based practice.