When you click this link, you will need to log into your Alberta Paramedic Account to see your policy number.
2020 Professional Liability Insurance
If you are a current and active member of the Alberta Paramedic Association, you will have access to your insurance by clicking the green button above. However, please note:
Upcoming Insurance Documents
- Do not unsubscribe to our e-mails otherwise you will not receive your 2020 insurance documents (coming early January).
- If you cancel your Alberta Paramedic Association membership at any time, your insurance is also cancelled.
- Your Insurance is tied directly to your membership with the Alberta Paramedic Association
- Please make sure that your credit card information is up-to-date on your profile.
- Your Alberta Paramedics Association Membership will renew automatically December 31, 2019 or Jan 1st 2020 (given that your payment method is accurate)
- You will be emailed a notice of payment going through or notifying you if there is trouble. So watch your inbox on Jan 1st!!
- Please check your junk box in case it ended up there
- In January 2020 you will contacted via email, it is VERY important that you open the e-mail and follow the directions to update any insurance information
- Failure to update us with your personal information, may cancel your insurance!
Membership with the Alberta Paramedic Association includes professional liability insurance coverage managed by PROLINK. For more information, check them out below!
PROLINK Master Policies
- Professional Liability Insurance Master Policy 2019 (PDF Format)
- Professional Liability Insurance Master Policy 2018/17 (PDF Format)