PROLINK Group Benefits
PROLINK is the endorsed insurance broker for APA. With over 40 years of experience and access to a wide network of 30 insurers, we have the expertise to provide comprehensive insurance and risk management solutions, custom-tailored for the unique needs of Alberta’s Paramedics. Plus, as a full-service brokerage, we offer protection for every facet of your personal and professional life, including:
- Professional Liability Insurance that is included with the cost of your APA membership and meets all regulatory requirements set out by the HPA and the Alberta Paramedics College;
- Business Insurance for any other businesses you may operate outside of the scope of your paramedic activities, including Commercial General Liability Insurance, Property Insurance, Data Security & Privacy Breach Insurance, and more;
- Home & Auto Insurance, with savings of up to 15% exclusively for APA members;
- Life & Health Insurance, including options for Health & Dental, Disability, Life, and Critical Illness Insurance;
- And more!
Click here to learn more!
When you click this link, you may need to log into your Alberta Paramedic Account to see your policy number.
Top 5 insurance questions answered
- How do I renew my insurance/membership?
- Your insurance/membership auto renews! Just make sure your payment method is correct on your account page. Read below fore more details on this.
- Where do I find my 2023 insurance policy number and expiry date for my College of Paramedics profile?
- Simply click the big green button above!
- What if I already have liability insurance for the year? Can I purchase membership without the insurance option?
- The PROLINK insurance is included with membership at no extra charge! Just like the online education we offer, you may choose not to access it, but its there if you want it. Make sure you peek at the graphic below though, we suspect you may cancel your other insurance and take a refund when you see the premium coverage through PROLINK
- How do I contact PROLINK about a specific policy question?
- Simply click HERE
- How long after I purchase membership until my insurance becomes active?
- Immediately! After purchasing membership, click that green button on this page to access your policy info.
2024 Professional Liability Insurance
- All renewals, as always, are automatic;
- We have changed the renewal process to start on December 15, 2023. This will allow you to receive your renewed insurance within 24 hours and provide time to enter your updated insurance information to the College to maintain your practice permit.
If you are an existing member, thank you for all that you have helped us accomplish over the years! We value your membership.
- All current member renewals are automatic.
- If you wish to check your account, go to this link https://albertaparamedics.ca/
insurance/?v=707f3a40153b and click the green 2024 button above and log into your existing account.
- Update any changes you may have, including demographics within your profile and credit card numbers if anything has changed.
- Do not attempt to create another account.
- If you forgot your password, use the password reset feature or contact the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a new member, Welcome to the Team!
- Click the following link and follow the steps. https://albertaparamedics.ca/
If you are a returning member, Welcome Back!
- Firstly, do not attempt to create a new account.
- If you remember your previously used email account, try the password reset feature. If that doesn’t work, email the registrar at email@example.com
- You will have to fill out the required demographics/profile section.
As a general rule for everyone, do not unsubscribe to our e-mails otherwise you will not receive your insurance documents.
If you cancel your Alberta Paramedic Association membership at any time, your insurance is also cancelled. Your Insurance is tied directly to your membership with the Alberta Paramedic Association
- Please make sure that your credit card information is always up-to-date on your profile.
- Your Alberta Paramedics Association Membership will renew automatically December 15 of each year when your payment method and information is accurate and up-to-date.
- You will be emailed a notice of payment or a notification if there was an error, so watch your inbox. Your full renewal should occur within 48 hours or less.
- Please check your junk box in case your renewed insurance ended up there.
- Failure to update us with your personal information, may cancel your insurance!
- Make sure that once you receive your renewed insurance that you update it on the College website.
Membership with the Alberta Paramedic Association includes professional liability insurance coverage managed by PROLINK. For more information, check them out below!